Family Album

4.16.2008

Baby Nixon's first time to Laguna Beach!!!





Yeah! Nixon's 2nd trip to California! We had so much fun! Nixon got to go to Laguna Beach for the first time! I know it will be the first of many! Thank you mom I'm so glad he will grow up making special memories at that beach like I did. I always miss the beach so much, it was so needed:) Nixon also got to see my sister, Aunt Molly and her husband, Uncle Dre visiting from Sweden where Dre is training to be in this year's Olympics!!!! We had such a nice trip and Morgan got to get some surfing in, which he was so happy about(he goes through withdrawls:))! Nixon also sure loved seeing his favorite dog, Bear and Morgan helped him ride him like a bull, it was so adorable! Thank you Mom, we really miss you and can't wait to come again soon!

No comments: