We took Nixon on a walk and to see his Daddy drive his new remote! At first Nixon was a little scared, but then he just loved it and he NEVER took his eyes off it!!! Later I took him in the garage and he saw the car and said, "Cahh, Cahh" he's still working on the "r" sound, but it was soooooooo cute and he kept saying it and pointing and he said, "Vmmmmmmm, Vmmmmmmm" !!!! We were so excited and it was so fun!!! Now everytime we go in the garage he looks for it and points and says, "Vmmmm" and" Cahh"
5.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
We they start to talk thats a fun time. They grow so fast its amazing. But hey is there anyway my husband can get a hold of your husband, david was wondering if Morgan could give him pointers for the dental application.
I love when they start talking!! Especially when only you can understand what they are saying and everyone else needs you to repeat what they are saying!
That is so awesome! I can't believe it I don't think were quite that close yet - she has big sibling to talk for her right ??? He is adorable!
What a sweetie...I love it when they saw car! But the vroom thing is adorable!
Cute little man! There's nothing like the "firsts"!
It's the best seeing your kids learn new things!! He is seriously so adorable!
Post a Comment