Family Album

6.09.2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NIXON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Wow! Nixon is one year old today, I can't believe it!!! As I'm writing this I am filled with so much emotion! My beautiful baby boy is growing up! It seriously seems like I just brought him home from the hospital so sweet and little and it was the only time he would fall asleep in my arms. Although on the other hand it has been such a big year, full of so many firsts for Nixon! He was born in Arizona and then Morgan finished dental school. So Nixon, age two months, and I flew home(Morgan drove). I remember that plane ride was such a big deal. I was worried to fly on my own with Nixon because he was so young, but it worked out just fine as everything else did! Then when he was five months we moved again to our new home and finally got to settle down, that was so nice!!! We have had so much fun being back home and love all of our family and new ward and neighborhood friends so much!!! We are so lucky to raise Nixon in such a wonderful area and can't wait for the many more firsts that are still ahead for him!
It has been really neat to get to know Nixon and see his personality really come alive this past year! He is such a fun baby and quite a social little guy for his young age! He seems to really care for people and is always smiling and waving to people wherever we go!!! He loved seeing an old man in the grocery store the other day and just kept pointing and smiling until the man looked over and smiled back! Nixon was so happy to see the man smile that he bobbed his little feet and giggled in the grocery cart! Another fun thing is no matter where we are if there's music, he's dancing and babbling like he's singing! It's so cute and he especially likes to dance to hymns at church and he'll sway back and forth with really big movements during sacrament, it's so funny to watch his styl'n moves! Also he was never a cuddly baby, but the past couple months he has started to really cuddle and give hugs, which has been my very favorite thing!!! Well I could write forever about all the adorable things he does, but better say goodbye-
Your Dad and I love you so much Nixon and it's so fun seeing the world through your big beautiful ever curious eyes!!! Love Always, your mom







11 comments:

E Winzeler said...

What a doll! I never understood people when they said "time flies" until I had kids! They just become more and more your little buddy the older they get. He is so cute Julie!

We are having Bunco this Thurs. and I only have your hubby's email, so check it of you get a chance, I couldn't remember all the numbers in your email :)!

Tiff said...

I can't believe he is 1 to crazy time does fly Khloee will be 1 next week so sad but so exciting!

Kallas Family said...

He is adorable!! Happy Birthday Nixon!

Momma Fish said...

Happy Birthday Nixon. He is such a stud. It is crazy how fast the time goes by.

ANDERSONS said...

Doesn't time just fly! Your little boy is so cute and cant believe he is one already. ANd if your husband has any advise for my husband let us know!

ANDERSONS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pallets and Pearls said...

Hi Julie, It's Heather (Fast) Graves. I saw your blog the other day...your little boy is sooo cute! What is your email? I will send you an invite to my blog so you can see my little girl. :)

Lid said...

Happy Birthday Nixon!!
Jules--he is so dang cute. Time flies. Kids grow up too fast. I hope to get together soon w/ everyone.

luke g said...

M & J

Nixon is cute. Congrats on the first year. We miss you guys. Hope you are well...when you gonna come visit morgans old mission grounds?

ciao: Luke and Meghann

Becca said...

ok Julie i feel so lame!!!I just realized today that you had posts under your adorable slide show!Every time I would check your blog all I would see was the slide show at top and think to myself "I can't wait for an update!!!" Well low and behold you were updating all along!!!

Please forgive!Now I know to scroll down!

Jacque said...

Hey Julie,
I just found your blog! Nixon is adorable. Doesn't surprise me, just look at his parents! We miss you guys. Looks like your doing great. Where is it that you're living?? I would love to get with you when I'm in Utah. My email is jlynmalone@cox.net I would love to keep in touch!
-Jacque Malone