Family Album

9.09.2008

Nixon's First Time To Lagoon!!!!





Nixon got to go on rides at Lagoon for the first time, I was way more nervous than he was!
He ended up loving them and kept running back to the cars and boats when they
were over!!! It was so cute to see him having so much fun and I'm so glad he wasn't scared and had such a good time!










10 comments:

American Homemaker said...

How fun for you guys :)

ANDERSONS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fisher Family said...

What fun pictures,it sounds and looks like Nixon loved it. I can't believe he is old enough to be going on rides at Lagoon. I guess in a month or two Warren would love it too. They grow up way too fast. Say hi to Morgan for us.

ANDERSONS said...

How fun! I wish Tannon would go on rides like that, she is so scared of being on things that move! I cant believe how big Nixon is getting, he is so cute!

Blackner Family said...

How fun! It's so fun to watch kids discovering things for the first time!!

E Winzeler said...

I love how you update all the little things Nixon is doin at each age... I wish I would have done that. All I know is Brynley's 16 months and walks and can talk...I have no idea when it all started :( You'll be so happy you kept tabs on it all! I haven't been to Lagoon for ages! How fun!

Treasure said...

That is so cute!! He is getting so big!! We just got back from disney land and Jackson loved the rides as well. This is such a fun age. We will have to try to get together over the holidays.

Becca said...

too too cute!!!

Lid said...

I can't believe how big Nixon is getting!! They grow so fast. looks like you guys are doing good. :) Your family is so so cute. Lets try to get together soon.

Rachel M said...

Hey guys! Morgan gave us your blog so we're checking you out! Nixon is so stinking cute-I love his pics on the side and the one of your cute little family. Hope to see you soon!