Family Album

10.27.2008

Nixon's 1st Trip to Lake Powell, yikes he's even driving the houseboat!!!


So I am so behind on blogging for two reasons, one we've been out of town a lot and I was going to update some summer fun when the number two reason happened, our camera got broken, but I was able to salvage the memory chip with many of our picutes so I'll be updating starting now with some of our summer trips and up to Halloween. I'm so glad we were able to get the pictures from the trip, it was so sad to have our camera broken, but life goes on!!!!
We had so much fun and Nixon absolutely loved Lake Powell! Nixon especially loved driving the houseboat(thanks for helping Uncle Ryan) and at one point his kiddy pool on top was the place to be! He also loved being with his cousins and when they had a dance circle he got right in the middle and started jamming! Thanks to Nixon's Grandpa Smith and all the Smith family, it was so much fun!!!



Nixon says he likes his daddy's skillz on the wakeboard!
Mom,Dad, and Nixon enjoying Powell!

Grandpa boating with all his grandkiddies! I wish these pictures were bigger, we got them emailed to us and couldn't enlarge them more:(

Nixon and Mommy!

The kiddie pool was just too fun!

Morgan and the boyz!

Yikes Nixon and Uncle Ryan at the wheel!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

That looks like such a fun trip. Julie, I know that you have skillz on the wakeboard and wakeskate, too. I have seen them firsthand. Where are the pics of you?

E Winzeler said...

I love the kiddie pool! What a great idea! You look beautiful even in Lake Powell...so unfair :) See you next week at Bunco!

Rachel M said...

Pretty soon you're gonna have a whole family of wakeboarders. You'll have to go on tour or something!

Momma Fish said...

The Smith's sure do know how to do Lake Powell right.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Nixon is lucky to have such great families. We have three sets of grandparents too and love to hang with all of them.