Family Album

11.14.2008

(since the camera breaking drama :) I Found Some More Fun Pics Of Lake Powell, Scroll Down Past Our Montana Trip To See More!

Nixon's Daddy loves doing flips and back rolls and it's fun to watch him!!!

Here I am really concentrating to jump the wake!

Morgan was really flipping, Lake Powell is the best water, it was great to watch!!!


Can I say cheese!




Nixon was so fun and adorable in Lake Powell, he loved cuddling with mom and all the family, especially daddy!!!

4 comments:

Treasure said...

These pictures are so cute!!! We love lake powell. We will be up for Christmas we will have to get together.

Rachel M said...

You've got mad wakeboard skilz Morgan!! Julie-you too:) Your little man is so stinkin cute!! (Nixon, not you Morgan!) Love the pic with the three of you on the boat.

ANDERSONS said...

How fun I love the lake and you have such a cute family.

Veronica said...

WOW, I didn't know Morgan was a professional!