Nixon got a pumpkin!
Ok, so I'm finally to our Halloween pics and some of Nixon with pumkins in Nov. since our camera got ruined. We also went to Vegas in November& have had Molly and Dre staying with us until they move to Cali so things have been busy, but better late then never! Here we are arriving at the Ivory Neighborhood Halloween Costume Party!!! Morgan and I were vampires and Nixon was a little lion!!!
Here I am with Nixon and my cute friend, Ashley and her adorable little daughter Lily dressed as the cutest little lamb! It was so fun to see all our neighbors dressed up and having such a good time!
We sure love our little lion and he loves to say roooooaaaaar!!!!!!!!
Nixon hugs his best bud, Taylor Bramhall who he affectionately calls Tay-er!!! Its so fun to watch them play together!!!




5 comments:
How Cute I love fall I'm so sad its over! Nixon is so big. man time flys by. Your family is so adorable
You are so gorgeous! I love your cute pics from Halloween! How fun! I love your new slide show as well, darling pics.! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I cant believe how much your little man is growing. He is so cute! and I love the Halloween pictures.
Fun times! Everytime I look at your blog I can't believe how big Nixon is getting. What a cutie!
So cute! Nixon is getting so big. You have an adorable family!
Post a Comment