Family Album

8.10.2009

Pictures From Our Park City Anniversary Get Away!!!



Oh, it was just so pretty, the sun just set and we had a nice dinner and walked around and got icecream and just had a fun date!!! Then breakfast in the morning on mainstreet, we ate outside at one of our favorite places for buckwheat blueberry pancakes,scrambled eggs, and Morgan had his favorite hot chocolate and strawberry belgium waffles!!! Thanks to Bonnie and Steve for watching Nixon so we could have a fun get away!!!!

6 comments:

Treasure said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We miss you guys!!

chantel said...

Yay, you guys are so cute. Oh man we are soooooo bummed out we can't come to powell with you guys, all summer i was so excited. Have so much fun, we miss you guys.

Lyric Payne said...

I found your blog. It is so cute. I loved seeing all the pictures of your little family and also seeing some of your extended family. We loved seeing you guys a few weeks ago. It brought back great memories. Love, Lyric

Jen said...

How fun! We sure miss y'all. Next time we are up in Utah we will definitely have to get together

KACI JOHNSON said...

Happy Anniversary! How many years has it been?

The Lichtie Family said...

Look at you two! So cute. Looks like you guys had fun.

I still haven't left Ava for the night. Lame, I know. And my time is running out with #2 only a few weeks away.