Family Album

9.15.2009

Our Trip to Vegas and then a day later off to Lake Powell!!!!!

Off to Las Vegas for a fun trip with Morgan's family!!! I got a shot of a bunch of the boys eating in the airport before we boarded the plane!

Nixon holding his cute cousin Marshall's hand, we did ring around the rosies and it was so adorable!

Our little family ready to fly.

Nixon's cousin's got to sit at the front of the plane and he got to hang out with them and play a little before we took off. We sat right behind them and Grandma and Grandpa Smith and all Nixon's Aunts and Uncles were sitting all around us too so it was really fun!

We stayed at Mandalay Bay and Morgan's dad got us a cabana at the pool, which was such a nice respite from the heat, and the pools were so much fun!!!

I thought it was cute to see Morgan just relaxing for a minute in the fun cabana! We also got to go to an awesome Circe de Soliel show, Ka that night, I just love those shows!!! It was so nice of Nixon's Grandma Bonnie to watch him so we could go!

Here we are by the wave pool with Nixon and his fun Grandpa Steve, he just loved being with his Grandpa!!! You can see Nixon's cousin Marshall and Uncle Ben on the right having fun!

We took Nixon over to the mini wave pool and he loved the little waves rolling over:)

Here I am with my cute sister-in-law Heather enjoying the lazy river!

Nixon just loved the lazy river and I forgot how fun it is too, it was so nice and relaxing to just float around it!!!

Most of the family in the lazy river, what a nice day!

We got to go see the Lance Burton magic show and we also went to Serendipity's and had a frozen hot chocolate,which was really delicous I want another one right now!

Here we all are at the Bellagio buffet before the magic show, one of our favorite places to eat dinner!!!

Nixon and his wonderful grandparents, Bonnie and Steve!!! They sure did plan a fun trip for us and we had such a good time with them!!!

Oh what an adorable site! Nixon and his cute cousins: Sterling, Marshall, and Linden! Nixon just loved playing with them so much!!!

The whole family at the end of our fun trip, what a great time to all be together, thank you Bonnie and Steve we loved it!!!

Well, then a day after we got back from Vegas we went to Lake Powell- crazy, but fun:) Here we are watching the kids cliff dive!!!

Mommy and Nixon! So much fun hanging out with Nixon on one of his favorite places,"the blue boat" in Lake Powell!!!!

Morgan quickly warming Nixon with his sweet cousin Marshall in the hot tub!

We all the loved the waverunner and Nixon especially!

Getting ready to run up the sandhill!

Morgan starting from the dock, I just love watching him wakeboard he makes it look so easy:)

Swimming with Nixon, so fun!
Morgan on the kiteboard doing an air railee ( I don't know how to spell that:) but it was so awesome although a little scary like he was going to just fly away!!!!

And the wakeboarding begins, me trying as always to jump the wake!

Morgan doing his thing:)

Me, trying to be like Morgan:)

Morgan doing what he loves!!!

I was loving it too!

Nixon and Daddy so cute at the sandhill! Nixon had a blast there, it was like a dreamland for him!!!

Morgan and I having fun boarding together!

Morgan and NIXON boarding together!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nixon was so excited when daddy finally convinced me he'd be ok:) Nixon had watched everybody else and wanted to go so bad so he finally got to go:):)
>
Then we all boarded together!!!!!!!!! It was so cute and Nixon just love loved it!!!! He was so cute and kept saying, " I'm surfboarding, I'm surfboarding!!!" It was just adorable! And Morgan held him so strong and did a great job despite my worries:)
Nixon and Mommy enjoying the boat, Nixon is such a boater boy and just loves it, he was smiling ear to ear the whole trip!!!!

Oh, what a cute site!!!! Nixon and his sweet Grandpa Steve, they're just best buds and Steve is such a fun Grandpa to all his grandkids! Thanks again for the nice trip, we loved it!

OK, this was one of Nixon's favorite things to do, his cousin Sterling built sand pits and Nixon just loved playing in them and it was so cute to see his cute little head peaking out of the ditches!!!

Nixon, Morgan's brother Ryan, and his son Sterling! Building, building, catching frogs, playing in the sand, it was a boys paradise!!!

Oh soooooooo cute, Nixon and his sweet cousin Marshall, they played so cute together and kept filling buckets with water and building little castles!

Just adorable, such good little buddies!!!!

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Our family loves Lake Powell! It looks like the whole Smith family had some really fun trips together!

Tricia said...

What a lot to pack in! I must say that I'm a little jealous:) What is the hot tub upgrade in the house boat? That is new!

Kyla said...

Hi Julie! I hope you remember me, Kyla Pew! We were in the same ward in Mesa when Morgan was in school. I can't believe I stumbled on your blog, but you guys are so cute!! Your little Nixon is just the sweetest thing. If you ever come back to AZ we'll have to get him and our Aeryn girl together!! Well, our blog is private so if you send me your email I'll invite you!!

mkapew@gmail.com

Erin said...

look at all the fun you guys are having, that's awesome! I can't believe how fast Nixon is growing -he's so adorable!
hope all is well