Family Album

9.12.2009

Pictures of our Deseret News 10k Race!!!!!!!


Yeah, we did it! The surroundings were beautiful, we were up around the University of Utah and the Temple. Our race started at 6am so we left for it when the sun came up, my favorite time of the day! It was a nice, cool morning, and great for the run. Here we are at the finish line with Nixon, Morgan's dad Steve was so great to watch Nixon and take him to see us race, it was so much fun to see them cheering us on!!!!!! :):)

I'm just glad we did it and we felt really good after because we actually trained well for this one:) and we placed pretty well too:)

4 comments:

Missy said...

Way to go! That is awesome, I am proud of you guys. My racing career began and ended with that 5k. You'll be in boston in no time!! Miss you!

Treasure said...

Awesome!!! You guys rock!!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Hooray! That is so great that you and morgan did this race together. I was looking through all your posts and it really made me miss all you guys in Ivory Ridge. The cook's cabin looked like alot of fun and your 4th of July. I can't believe the Brimhall's had their twin. A boy and girl? that is so exciting! tell them hi for us and congrats. We still need to get together some time for a play date with all the kiddos or for dinner without the kiddos.

Fisher Family said...

Good for you! That is very impressive! My husband and oldest daughter are training for the St. George Marathon which takes place in a few weeks. I'm in awe of all runners!