Surf's Up!!! Morgan was in heaven getting to surf as soon as the sun came up everyday!
I took a crack at it too, it's been a while, but the waves seemed tougher than last time or I guess I'm just getting older:):)
My favorite thing was to sit on our balcony outside and just look at the amazing view!
Another view from our balcony:):)
Here we are at our hotel lobby!!!
Here we are with Morgan's Dad, brother in-law, and cute nephews at Hanama Bay to go snorkeling!!!
Getting ready to snorkel, I know we look so goofy!!!
After snorkeling, oh it was so much fun, we got to swim with two sea turtles and so many beautiful tropical fish!!!
Here we are at the original Duke's restaurant celebrating my birthday, what a fun night I loved the shrimp pasta and especially the chocolate macadamia nut pie for desert, the food is fabulous and Morgan and his dad were so cute and bought me and his mom a plumeria flower lay that smelled so sweet and beautiful!!!!
We went to church at the same tabernacle building where Morgan's great grandpa was a mission president and where his Grandma and Grandpa were married! It was so neat his Grandpa was converted by his Grandma and so they were married there and later sealed in the temple!!!
Going to Pearl Harbor! Wow, what an experience, I'm so glad we did it! I sure gained such a deeprer appreciation for what happened in our history!!! Morgan's Great Grandpa was serving as a mission president in Hawaii right there when Pearl Harbor hit!
This is the Memorial for all the soldiers who were killed! It was so incredible also to see the ship under water!!
We took a tour on the U.S.S. Missouri, wow what an amazing ship!
Oh I just want to go back right now, this is right in front of our hotel!
They had penguins right on our hotel grounds and parrots too, it felt so tropical and jungle like, I loved it!
There were flamingo's right in front of the hotel lobby too!
Our last night! It was so nice, we ate at a restaurant on the beach and they had a firework show that night at our hotel with really good Hawaiian dancers!
Well after Hawaii I spent a week with Nixon in California, it was great! Here is
Molly and I basically in her back yard (the beach, she's so lucky) it was so nice and peaceful being there. Nixon had so much fun in the sand we couldn't get him to come take a picture with us!:):)
Cute Aunt Molly with Nixon looking through the telescope! There were the neatest big pelican's that would swoop down so low, I just loved watching them!
Our little beach baby enjoying the beach at Molly's!
We had so much fun at Molly's pool! Nixon loved playing with his Uncle Dre so much! He's always asking to go play at Molly and Dre's house!
Nixon and I just couldn't get enough of the beach, here we are at Laguna!
Nixon loves building sand castles!!!
Thanks Mom and Molly!! We sure had so much fun at both of your homes and thank you so much for your sweet and special care of Nixon while we were in Hawaii!!!
Trick Or Treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween Fun!
So it was fun being Daphne, Shaggie, and our cute little Scooby Doo!!!!
We had such a good time at the neighborhood Halloween party. Here we are with Lily, Nixon's cute little piglet friend! They had hay rides, pony rides, sugar cookies to decorate, and Nixon's favorite thing was the pumpkin painting! He did such a good job and painted such a cool pumpkin!
Here we are on a Halloween hay ride!
The Adult Haunted Halloween Costume Party by The Miller's and The Randall's! So fun! Thank you guys for such an awesome night!!!




8 comments:
you guys are so cute. hawaii is gorgeous and i am soooo jealous of your fun trip!
the halloween party was a ton of fun. and your family looked adorable!
Looking at your pics of Hawaii gets me so excited to go. We go 2 days after Thanksgiving and I can't wait. Where did you guys stay? We are going with Devin's family and we need suggestions on things to do and places to eat. Love your Halloween costumes!!
Wow you have had some fun trips! You all looked great for Halloween!
How fun Hawaii and I love the Halloween costumes, you have such a cute family. Hey can you send me your guys e-mail address Im making my blog private add I would like to add you guys so can you just send it to cjanderson_28@hotmail.com, thanks!
Love the pics. So cute and so so so funny. We are sad we missed it in person. Taylor loves to see pics of Nixon. He yelled out that is my friend.
Ava and I are looking at blogs while Noah is asleep. She saw your picture and said "it's mama!" I love that she thinks you and Ashley are her mom too!
Wow looks like you guys are having fun! See you in 10 days, can't wait!
Julie your little fam is so cute! where are you living and what are you up to? hey, do you mind if I put a link to your blog from mine?
Post a Comment