Family Album

3.29.2010

Nixon and Ava go to Disney On Ice

My cute friend Haley and her daughter Ava invited Nixon and I to go to Disney On Ice! Nixon and Ava just love eachother, it's so adorable!

Nixon did not want to take his eyes off the rink as picture above shows and would not let us get a picture:)He really didn't want to leave and kept saying, "No mom it's not over!"
The picture below is the sweetest thing ever, Nixon and Ava are so precious together and I'm so glad they're such good little friends!!!Now we just need to catch up and have another one like cute little Noah, Ava's baby brother!

We loved "The Lion King" so much, it was really good and Nixon and I love the music!!! He always says, "I like the scary cats in Lion King Mom"



The "Cars" part was fun too, we need to buy that movie!

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

I can't believe how big Nixon is getting! I love your footprints in the sand at the top of your blog. Say hi to Morgan for us.

The Lichtie Family said...

Cute pictures of the little ones! I'm so glad they loved it so much!

Ryan and Christina said...

ah we would have loved to join you!