
Days before Easter, but we're ready for an Egg Hunt with all these cute kids!!! There is Ava behind Nixon getting ready, or as Nixon always calls her, Ava Lichte!!! :)

I didn't get any shots with Nix and his sweet friends so here's one where he's a little bugged and wanting to start the hunt, but you can see cute Ava and Bella in the background ready too!!!

Oh so fun, he's just loving the hunt!!!

Nixon and his cute little friend Adelaide enjoying looking at all he found on the Easter egg hunt!!!
Where are the eggs????
Oh I found some!!!!

Nixon and our sweet neighbors Amy and Shauna- Shauna the pots were a hit, what a great idea- you're the best!!! Nixon loved painting these cute Easter pots almost more than the egg hunt!!! He did a great job and used all the colors of paint we had!

Nixon loving the swing at Grami's park:)

Nixon and a bunch of his second cousins and friends!!! My sweet cousins Jenny and Missy came to visit from Oregon and Alaska so we got all our kids and went on a picnic with Grandma Jeanne at the park by her house, it was a struggle to get them all together for a picture,but cute Jenny(on the right) got them all throwing sticks off the bridge, they loved it!

Nixon and sweet little second cousin Emily, they are so cute together and had so much fun eating grahm crackers at Great Grandma Jeanne's house!!! We miss you all!




2 comments:
Brent and I are dying over how big that cute Nixon is! He sure is smiley and happy! And already the ladies man. Although I guess technically that's illegal, even with 2nd cousins:)
So glad you liked the Easter Egg Hunt! We'd like to have you over for dinner sometime. I'll call you!
Post a Comment