We love going up to Beautiful Sundance!!! Any chance I get I always love going up to Sundance with my family! I used to work up there and miss it so much! My favorite part was getting up while it was still dark to cater a breakfast or a wedding and watching the sunrise before anyone got there, it's so peaceful up the canyon!:)

It's so sweet to make special memories here with Nixon!!!

Oh so cute, Nixon and his Daddy!!!

Enjoying nature and the fresh air up around the waterfall and mountains!

Nixon loves going on a dinner date with Mommy and Daddy!

Look at this cute little guy snuggling!

Our little family!
4 comments:
Love the pictures, Nixon is so stinkin cute! I love his skiing pics too he is such a peanut. We sure do miss you guys.
You all look so great! I love Sundance too, we just attended a wedding there a couple of weeks ago and it was so pretty!
Nixon is so cute. I'm glad he and Braydon are friends.
how fun! you always wear the cutest hats!!
Post a Comment