Shauna,Jessica,Kim,Mykelle,Me,and Nicole- also Morgan and Kim's husband in background if you look close:) only picture we have!
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HOBBLE CREEK HALF MARATHON! Morgan and I and all these beautiful gals and some lucky men:)in our neighborhood trained and got in great shape and ran the Hobble Creek Half! It was so fun training with everyone and Kim, thanks for getting us in gear!!! Not to mention Kim receieved a necklace for top 100 in her bracket, way to go Kim!!!! We all actually did great on time- following pretty close after her! Great job everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Way to go! I remember doing the 5k in Provo. I wish I could say I have stuck with it like you guys have. Congrats on the accomplishment!
Wow! I'm way impressed, that is so awesome!
Way to go! Very impressive.
Hi! I haven't looked at blogs in so long. It's fun to see pictures of your summer trips! Especially the one of Morgan jumping over your nephew on the wakeboard! Crazy! Your Montana pictures make me want to plan a Yellowstone trip too!
Post a Comment