green milk, and green buttered toast :):) Nixon loved it, I couldn't believe it, I thought the green part
would scare him from eating the eggs, but he ate every last bite and asked for green ones the next day,
it was so cute!
One of our most fun morning breakfasts together, wish we could have green eggs everyday:):):)
What a funny little guy!
Then when I picked Nixon up from preschool the leprechaun left green balloons in our car! He also hid a
green present under Nixon's pillow with green apple gum,new monkey kid scissors and other fun treats!
What a sneaky little green guy hiding stuff everywhere! Nixon loved it and kept looking around all day
for other things he might have left, it was so precious- he said it was like Christmas Eve!!!
green frosting and green sprinkles!!!
Best Buds!!!!
I sure love these two!!! Look at those adorable faces!!!




3 comments:
Julie! You are such a cute momma! I was such a slacker this year :( I might steal some of your ideas for next years St. Patricks Day.
What a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's day! It looked like Nixon had a really fun day!
Oh. my. gosh. Those pictures are sooo cute of them together. What darling little buddies!! Thanks for having Braydon over for a fun St. Patrick's day party! Love you guys!
Post a Comment