Family Album

7.28.2008

Summer Fun At Our Community Pool!!!

Aunt Molly and Nixon!

Nixon& I play in one of the fountains!
Elise just gave Nixon a big kiss!
Nixon and I explore all the pools!













Well, we made it out to our pool the other day and it was so fun! Molly, Cathryn&Dennis, Missy, Elise, Addie, Me, and Nixon all packed up a cooler and went to the pool! Nixon was a little hesitant at first and then loved it!!! He especially loved Elise's plastic float tube, thanks Miss! He got to play in the kiddie pool that had a fun fountain to splash in and saw lots of the neighborhood kids! He wore his new board shorts Aunt Molly got him in Europe too, so cute! Thank you for coming everybody and having such a fun summer day, we'll do it again soon!!!

3 comments:

E Winzeler said...

I love yours and Nixon's matching swimsuits! So cute! You look absolutely darling Julie! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

angie said...

Man... I wish I was as cute as you are :) Then I'd be putting swimsuit pics of myself on my blog too... lol

Unknown said...

hey julie!
i just saw your blog link on veronicas and had to say hi.
your little guy is getting so big! what a cutie!
our family blog is:
http://thedrakefam.blogspot.com
we'll have to keep in touch!

and tell molly hi! i need to get together with her soon..