Family Album

8.02.2008

Sweetest Summer Night with My Husband and the Police Concert!!!




For my first mother's day this year one of the gifts Morgan gave me was a pair of tickets to The Sting and The Police Concert!!!Morgan knew I really liked them and heard they were getting back together for one more tour. Well we kind of forgot about it till it snuck up on us. So it was so much fun to go the other night!!! I loved that it was outside and it was perfect weather! The band was sooooo good, they sounded amazing and it was such a fun summer date! Thanks Morgan, you planned such a special night- I love you and I love being a mother to our sweet baby boy!!!!!!

3 comments:

Blackner Family said...

It's so fun to have a date night!! I love being outside for concerts!! So fun!

E Winzeler said...

Yea! I love outside concerts!!! How sweet of him to plan such a fun little date for the two of you! Good man! Hope to see you next week hun!

Jess Perry said...

Fun date night! I love concerts, especially outside concerts in the summer. They are the best!