
My stepmom Tami took us to the country farm at Thanksgiving Point! It was so much fun!!! She brought my step sister Leanne's little son Simon too and he and Nixon had a blast! They really loved all of the animals: horse's, cows, baby chicks,bunnies,sheep,chickens,pigs,etc. We had such a good time! I thought Nixon might not really be ready to enjoy it, but boy was I wrong! When we first got there he got so excited to see the cow and donkey that he kept slapping his hands against the gate and just laughing and laughing and was just loving it! Thank you so much Grandma Tami we had a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey You - How the heck are you doing? Well, it looks like your doing great!!! I found your blog through Tiffany's, and was spying around. Your baby is sooo freakin cute. And it was good to see the pics of Molly, she looks like she is also doing great. I would love to here from you. And I'll be back to spy on your blog....
Julie and Morgan, I hope you don't mind me checking out your cute blog. I found it through Annie and Andrews link to you. You have done a great job with it, I love all your pictures. And Nixon is darling! Linda Fisher [Andy's Mom]
Post a Comment