Family Album

6.03.2009

Our Easter Trip To California!!!

It was so fun to be in California again! Here we are after church on Easter Sunday,Grandma Gi Gi gave Nixon a fun surprise easter basket!!!

Molly, my mom,and me getting ready for our easter bbq!!!

Nixon and his great Nana giving him a singing easter bunny!

Fun in the sun, we can never get enough of Laguna Beach!!!

Look at our little tough guy loving to build, always going and doing and he's not even two yet!!!:)

Nixon had a blast at the beach and absolutely LOVED the sand!!!! Here I am chasing after him as usual, he's always on the go!!!!

Aunt Molly snuggling Nixon at our easter bbq!

Nixon so happy with his bunny after his cute little easter egg hunt!!!

5 comments:

Luke and Meghann said...

Morgan...this is luke. WHat the heck do you feed that boy! HE is huge!!!

Just wondering if Nixon would be interested in in bald blond haired babies! Cause we know one!

KACI JOHNSON said...

We miss you guys so much! We need to get together sometime. We should plan a play date with everyone. Let me know what you think!!

The Lichtie Family said...

Oh, I wanna go to the beach! Looks so fun. I wish I had family in Cali so I could have an excuse to go there!

Momma Fish said...

Seriously, you are the most beautiful family on the whole planet. Brangilina has nothing on you two. I can't believe how big Nixon is getting!!

Amber said...

Hey guys, we love reading your blog, it makes us so happy! We miss you guys a lot, hope everything is going well. We hope to see you soon, Mark said something about meeting in Cali and going to the beach?...