Family Album

4.29.2010

Nixon Goes Skiing Again!

Nixon and Daddy go skiing(and I go snowboarding) or as Nixon  calls  skiing, "seeing", he sure loves it and always says, "I want to go seeing!!!" This also reminds me too of how he used to say "sinky" for sneaky!!!! Whenever I would catch him trying to find treats or something in the kitchen cupboards he'd say, "I'm sinky!!!" It was so funny!!!






"magic carpet"




Ready for some fun in the snow!





>

Daddy's such a good teacher!




So much fun!




What a nice day!





Way to go Nixon, you're a skier!!!





Look at Nixon doing so awesome, he's just a natural like his daddy!





Enjoying our snow day breakfast as a family!

1 comment:

Eardley Fam said...

Julie-You are just so sweet! We miss you guys too! Nixon seems like such an amazing kid and we would love to see you guys. You have such a fun, beautiful family! We are hoping to be in SLC in June-if so we will let you know so we can get together!