Family Album

4.05.2010

Making More Memories At Laguna Beach and Nixon's 1st time to Disneyland!!!!!

Special beach time at Laguna where I grew up going- with the family, we sure love this place!
                                                       
And our ocean adventures begin, this little guy just LOVES the beach and plays so cute!!!
Daddy and Nixon playing, running, and smelling the salty air!

Nixon and I were having so much fun chasing the seagulls! We'd go really slow and then when they'd fly away we'd run really fast! He loves animals and just had such a fun time waching and trying to play with the "white birds"!!!
Morgan and Nixon, such fun beach buddies, Nixon is lucky to have a daddy who loves playing so much with him and never gets tired! They can play for hours and hours out there and just love it!

                                                  Fun being here at Laguna with my mom and Nixon!
                                             I have so many fun memories with her here!
                                                        


My mom was so cute with Nixon building sandcastles, definitely one of his favorite things to do!

Look at this kid, oooh I just love him and gave him a big squeeze!

Nixon, Morgan, my mom and I:)just taking it all in and enjoying the California rays!

My mom took us all to California Adventure and then off to Disneyland, we didn't want to leave! Nixon loved the "Soaring" ride and it was so fun to go on it with him and all the family!!!

Yeah!!! Nixon meets Goofy, he was so happy to meet him and it was so cute!

After meeting Goofy all the boys just had to be like him:)!!! Here we are with my sister Molly and her husband Dre, we sure miss you guys!

Nothing tugs at my heart more than seeing OUR little GOOFY so happy!!!

We all just had to dress for Disneyland:)My mom bought us all Disney hats-it was so funny!!!

So fun to be at Disneyland with my mom, so many childhood memories there and now we get to make new special memories with Nixon!!! It was so nice! Thanks mom we sure had a good time! We got Nixon this little Mickey hat with his name embroidered on it, so cute like I had as a kid!

Nixon really loved this bug guy from a bug's life so we got our picture with him:)

One of our favorite things in Hawaii was the Dole Pineapple icecream(I couldn't stop talking about how I wish they had it here:) and they had it at Disneyland, Nixon and I were in Heaven!!!!

Fun to see the castle, we told Nixon that's where Mickey Mouse lives, he was so excited!!!

Nixon and I on the rockets, he just loved that ride!!!

Nixon and Daddy on the Buz Light Year Ride, they were having so much fun!!!

Morgan and Nixon were shooting away and it was so cute how Nixon got so into it!!!

Nixon was just so excited to meet Mickey!!! I'm so glad we found him!!!

I seriously felt like I was going to tackle that Mickey Mouse to the ground after how hard it was to pin him down for a picture!!!

Our good friends Chantel and Mike and their cute kids Jet and Jayda (who live in Cali now) met us at Disneyland, it was just so much fun to see them!!

Nixon and Jayda were just so cute together and had a blast!!!


My mom (Gigi), Nixon, and cute Jayda on the small world ride, it was so cute to see how much Nixon loved it! I just could cry at how precious he was on that ride and all the sweet little characters and the fun little boat ride, it was just so adorable!!!

Nixon was so adorable pointing at everything and getting so excited, I didn't want the ride to end! I had so fun seeing him having so much fun!!!

Our Disney Day ends:( We all didn't want to go home, we love that place!
Like the old dental school days, hanging with some of our best friends Chantel and Mike Skidmore!!! We sure miss you guys!!!

Another day at the beach!!! Our last day to have fun in the sun!!! My mom, Me, Molly, our good friend Brie, and her sweet little baby Tate!

Nothing's more fun than playing on the beach with my hub a hubba husband:)

So fun getting to hang with my sis, Molly at Laguna, we have so many memories as little kids together at this beach! I sure miss you Lee Lee!

Nixon and our good friend Brie at dinner, she was so cute with him:):) he loves playing with her!!!

Nixon and Gigi having such a blast at dinner, he sure loves his Gigi!!!

Our last night in Laguna!!! Dinner at the Yard House with Mom, Molly, Brie, Bill, and cute baby Tate, We miss you all!!!

9 comments:

LEX said...

I could really use some beach right about now. Love your boots in that last pic!

Rachel M said...

So much fun! You guys sure go alot of fun places. It was fun to see pics of Mike and Chantel's kiddos too. Yay for Disneyland!

McCall said...

what a fun trip! and the pineapple ice cream at disney land! WHAT!?! i would fly to hawaii just for that... seriously, it is that good!

nixon is so cute!

Kat said...

no my dear, YOU are the adorable one! i am so glad you are in YW so we can get to know each other better. the disneyland pics are fantastic - i have a whole series with our oldest's first time...there is nothing that compares! i kept finding myself getting all teared up while we were there and i was watching my little family enjoy it so much. it really is the happiest place on earth - especailly thanks to the pineapple ice cream - i dream of that stuff.

so glad i have your blog to stalk now ;)

Jen said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We are taking Gavin to Disneyland next month with Jason's family! We are SO excited. I just love the soft wave in your hair in all the pics. How did you get it to do that?

C.J. said...

I loved seeing all the pics of your trip to California. What fun that must have been to have shared all those first experiences with Nixon. It was fun too to see photos of cutie petutie Molly, Dre, and your Mom! Love it.You are all such beautiful peoplel

chantel said...

We miss you guys, it wsa so fun to meet up. Can't wait till you come again. I have some pretty sweet pics of you and i in the letters from California Adventure I need to send them to you :)

Shauna B. said...

Fun! You are such a cute family!

Fisher Family said...

It looked like a great trip! You have had some fun trips in the past year. We are big Disneyland fans!